Community Engagement Showcase Registration
Completed registration and abstracts (250 words or less) are due Sunday, March 25, 2018.
- If you are interested in presenting, complete your 2018 CES Registration by Sunday, March 25, 2018. If you wish to present two projects or one CES and one URAD project, you must register each project separately. Space is limited but all students will be guaranteed one presentation at CES. Preview the CES registration information (PDF) before starting your online registration.
- If you are presenting as a group, fill out one registration form for the whole group.
- Review your registration information when you receive your confirmation email.
- Complete your poster (32" x 40") and submit as a PowerPoint to URAD@niu.edu by Sunday, April 1, 2018. Once you submit your poster, even if it is before the deadline, you cannot make any changes. Participants can only print one poster for free. If you make any changes to your poster after you submit, you must pay to reprint the poster through Document Services.
- Be available and ready to present on Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
- If you are attending the event, but not presenting, you do not need to register.
Sunday, March 25, 2018
Poster Submission Deadline:
Sunday, April 1, 2018
Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
Altgeld Hall 100
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.